I swear, the only way I let myself sleep at night writing all these posts is knowing that they are tagged well. Hopefully, this sorting helps.
- Teaching (Posts about how to teach.)
- Cognitive Science
- (future topic) Cryptography
- (future topic) Linguistics
- (future topic) Lojban-->
- Game Design (board and card games, too)
- Level Design
- Video Games
- Art: Any form of expression I've produced, other than blog writings because that's too meta.
- Charcoaling (charcoal sketches)
- Meta is writing about my writing.
- Rigor is applying precise wording and thorough investigation, either to something that has a companion post or is already commonly understood.
- Instruction is a post explaining how to do something, not why that's how we do it.
- Opinion is just me soap-boxing and recording my perspective.
The analysis tag entails I'm responding to the work of others. Listed below are my favorite sources.
- YouTube channels:
- Numberphile: my tag, their channel
- School of Life: my tag,
- (future topic) Vi Hart: my tag, her channel.
- (future topic) Extra Credits: my tag, their channel.
- Stand-alone websites:
- (future topic) FiveThirtyEight: my tag, the news site.-->
The project tag entails there's a series of posts on the same kind of work.